1. Prepare shop drawings
2. Assist project planning and work coordination
3. Monitor project work progress align with the project schedule
4. Handle document and material submissions
1. Degree in Building / Construction Engineering or equivalent;
2. Proficient in MS Office applications and knowledge in AutoCAD;
3. Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Successful candidate will be considered to join the HKIE Scheme "A" Training in Building Discipline.
1. Lead project team and manage project from commencement to completion
2. Manage project works to meet the quality requirements of the contract
3. Monitor the project progress and safeguard safety issues
1. Degree holder in Building Studies or related disciplines;
2. At least 10 years' relevant post qualifications working experience, minimum 5 years of which should be in building maintenance organizations;
3. RGBC, AS or Construction professional qualification is a must;
4. Corporate Member of the HKIE or MICE.
SAFETY OFFICER / SAFETY SUPERVISOR
1. Carry out regular site inspection and safety walks
2. Prepare reports of site safety inspection and audit reports
3. Ensure all safety rules and regulations are observed and complied
4. Provide on sIte health and safety training and keep properly training records
5. Conduct accident/incident investigation and manage safety documents